sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2014



 Interwie with CARINA NEUPERT Two Times World ChampionShip
 "My top advice is to have fun When you have fun, it´s easier to train hard with
Good Friends"


Carina Hi How are you?

Hello, thanks i´m fine
what age did you start practicing Jiu Jitsu?


. i was 14, when i started Ju-Jutsu. my first competition was 2002.

How many times a day you train?
3. i try to train 2 times a day. but it´s different. i have to arrange my time with work and training J



Which country are you?
I am from Germany


What do you think of France 2014 World Championships?

I really looking forward to france. i think there will be a good organized competition. And for sure France will have a good Team

Do you think that your Jiu Jitsu will Olympic sport?
For all athlete are Olympic games a dream and everybody wants to start at olympic games. I hope in the future we will be there, because we have so an fantastic sport

Can you tell us about you?
I´m Carina Neupert. I am 29 and work as physiotherapist. i won two times the world championship and one time the european Chmapionship. i won 6 time the national championship. in Bavaria i train the bavarian selection und help the youth to getting better

What advice can you give to the New Athletes Ju Jitsu?
My top advice is to have fun When you have fun, it´s easier to train hard with good friends

Thanks You Carina
Carina Thanks for all
                                                                                                                           
Shes Is Carina Neupert  From Germany Two times  the WorldChampionship 



1 comentario: